104097 S 4760 Road

Active
  • $ $1,399,000
  • Property Type:
  • Location:
  • Beds: 4
  • Baths: 4
  • Lot Sq Ft: 220 acres
  • Acres: 220

220 acre working cattle ranch tucked away in seclusion north of Roland on a paved county road. This property has a 4282 sq ft main home featuring 4 bedrooms 2 full baths, 2 half baths, master bedroom downstairs, safe room, additional outdoor storm shelter, 2×6 walls, double sided fireplace, corian countertops, 3 hvac systems, double oven, oak cabinets, and an in ground pool. There is also a cooler room off the garage to hang the deer from this fall. Head on down to the 72×112 covered arena with 2 roll up doors and lights. If weather is favorable just use the 125×200 outdoor arena with cute and pipe fencing. The cattle working chute is conveniently covered in a 40×40 steel truss building for year round work. The 20×60 steel truss building has concrete floor, insulated, 14 ft sidewalls, wood heater, water heater, and bathroom. There are also 5 carports and a 31×35 metal frame shed. Feeding is easy with the 30 ton 2 compartment Tucker and Sons feed bin. Over 2900 ft of pipe fencing help contain the cattle/horses. This property is about 60 percent wooded for wildlife enjoyment. You can see turkey, deer, and other wildlife almost daily. The other 40 percent could be expanded to run more cattle if preferred. This property is self sustaining with a whole house propane fueled generator. Looking for a perfect blend? This 220 acre retreat offers luxury, hunting, and ranching all in one.

Price:$$1,399,000
Address:104097 S 4760 Road
City:Muldrow
County:Sequoyah
State:Oklahoma
Zip Code:74948
Subdivision:na
MLS:1067130
Year Built:2002
Acres:220
Lot Square Feet:220 acres
Bedrooms:4
Bathrooms:4
Half Bathrooms:2
clip:1285222154
roof:Architectural, Shingle
sewer:Septic Tank
levels:Two
taxLot:na
viewYN:yes
cooling:Central Air, Electric
fencing:Metal, Wire
heating:Central, Electric
stories:2
flooring:Carpet, Ceramic Tile
garageYN:yes
taxBlock:na
coolingYN:yes
heatingYN:yes
mlsStatus:Active
utilities:Electricity Available, Propane, Septic Available, Water Available
appliances:Some Electric Appliances, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range
directions:Take S 4770 Rd (Swon Rd) north out of Roland. Follow past Liberty School to S 4760 Rd (Also known as Happy Corner). Go straight at the intersection and follow to end of road. Home will be at the end on the right.
highSchool:Muldrow
livingArea:4282
permission:IDX
postalCity:Muldrow
fireplaceYN:yes
lotFeatures:Not In Subdivision, Outside City Limits, Rolling Slope, Rural Lot, Secluded, Views
lotSizeArea:220
waterSource:Public
lotSizeUnits:Acres
coveredSpaces:3
structureType:House
fireplacesTotal:2
humanModifiedYN:yes
laundryFeatures:Electric Dryer Hookup
otherStructures:Barn(s), Workshop
parkingFeatures:Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
roadSurfaceType:Paved
taxAnnualAmount:3220
attachedGarageYN:yes
elementarySchool:Liberty
exteriorFeatures:Concrete Driveway, Gravel Driveway
interiorFeatures:Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Solid Surface Counters
livingAreaSource:Appraiser
roadFrontageType:County Road
fireplaceFeatures:Gas Starter, Multi-Sided, Wood Burning
foundationDetails:Slab
lotSizeDimensions:220 acres
buildingAreaSource:Appraiser
highSchoolDistrict:Liberty
middleOrJuniorSchool:Liberty
constructionMaterials:Brick, Vinyl Siding
patioAndPorchFeatures:Covered
elementarySchoolDistrict:Liberty
specialListingConditions:None
propertySubTypeAdditional:Single Family Residence
middleOrJuniorSchoolDistrict:Liberty
Please sign up for a Listing Manager account below to inquire about this listing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *